6 Easy Tips for Packing Light

6 Easy Tips for Packing Light

There’s nothing I love more than finding a cheap airline ticket. My mind instantly starts racing with ideas of the sights I’ll see, the foods I’ll eat, and the people I’ll meet. But then, I see it – the added on baggage fee. Sometimes it seems that adding on a checked...
My First Incredible International Trip

My First Incredible International Trip

My first international trip was as exciting as it was terrifying. According to the New York Times, in 2018 over 40% of Americans have never traveled internationally. This summer, I was lucky enough to watch my 17-year-old sister join the ranks of the other 60% when we...
My Life-Changing Family Vacation

My Life-Changing Family Vacation

I have always considered my mom and sisters some of my best friends. I was lucky enough to grow up in a family that loved a family vacation. We adored camping together, celebrating holidays together, and spending time together. Although my sisters and I have grown up...

Pin It on Pinterest